Cristina Horia, MA
Gender Equality and Sustainability Expert
Cristina has started working in the social responsibility area over 15 years ago, being appointed Executive Director of the Sensiblu Foundation, a corporate foundation established by Sensiblu, the largest network of pharmacies in Romania. In the Sensiblu Foundation, beyond her management activities, she coordinates “Casa Blu” for victims of domestic violence, one of the longest running community involvement programs of a company and the only program which provides direct services from a corporate foundation.
She is a graduate of the Faculty of Social Work and Sociology and has a MA in European Social Policy, both at the University of Bucharest. She took courses in management, project management, involvement of Related Parties and training of trainers, being a CNFPA certified trainer.
Cristina was involved in developing and implementing engagement programs for both the community and employees, as well as marketing campaigns associated to a social cause. She developed training curricula in social responsibility and has delivered multiple training programs and workshop sessions with the participation of over 1000 people. She was keynote speaker in numerous conferences and seminars on social responsibility and public relations, such as the European CSR Lessons, Biz Days and PR Forum.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Gender Equality
• Sustainability / Corporate Social Responsibility
• Ethics in Business
Personal Blog: Let’s Talk CSR
E-mail: cristina.horia ‘AT’ etica-aplicata.ro
Training Past Activity (selection):
Interviews and Press Materials:
Latest Publications (articles, selection):
1.2. In volumes
• Horia, Cristina & Ioana Szatmari & Claudia Macovei (2012), Implementarea responsabilităţii sociale. Ghid de lecţii învăţate [Implementing Social Responsibility. Lessons Learned]; National Association of Romanian Exporters and Importers, United Nations Development Programme and Agency for the Implementation of Projects and Programmes for SMEs, Bucharest.
• Horia, Cristina & Ioana Szatmari & Claudia Macovei (2012), Implementarea responsabilităţii sociale. Ghid de instrumente şi tehnici [Implementing Social Responsibility. Instruments and Techniques]; National Association of Romanian Exporters and Importers, United Nations Development Programme and Agency for the Implementation of Projects and Programmes for SMEs, Bucharest.
• Lupu, Rodica & Cristian Ducu & Georgiana Grigore & Cristina Horia & Alin Stancu (et al.)(2012), Bune practici în parteneriatele pentru responsabilitate socială. O analiză naţională a 550 de proiecte de responsabilitate socială implementate în parteneriat [Good Practices in Social Responsibility Partnerships. A National Analysis of 550 Projects of Social Responsibility projects Implemented through Partnership]; “Act responsibly!” Project, Junior Chamber International Romania, Bucharest.
• Horia, Cristina & Dragos Dehelean (2011), Caracteristicile unui parteneriat de succes. Conditii de sustenabilitate [The Characteristics of a Successful Partnership. Sustainability Conditions]; in Borțun, Dumitru & Camelia Crisan & Dragos Dehelean & Cristian Ducu & Georgiana Grigore & Cristina Horia & Luminita Oprea & Alin Stancu (2011), Parteneriate sustenabile și bune practici în responsabilitatea socială; JCI Romania, Bucharest, 86-103. (ISBN: 978-973-0-11520-8)