Cristina Horia has started working in the social responsibility area ten years ago, being appointed Executive Director of the Sensiblu Foundation, a corporate foundation established by Sensiblu, the largest chain of pharmacies in Romania.
Cristina is a graduate of the Faculty of Social Work and Sociology and has a MA in European Social Policy, both at the University of Bucharest. She took courses in management, project management, involvement of Related Parties and training of trainers, being a CNFPA certified trainer.
In the Sensiblu Foundation, beyond her management activities, she coordinates “Casa Blu” for victims of domestic violence, one of the longest running community involvement programs of a company and the only program which provides direct services from a corporate foundation.
She was involved in developing and implementing involvement programs for both the community and the employees, marketing campaigns associated to a cause and to social marketing. She developed training curricula in social responsibility and has hold training and workshop sessions with the participation of over 200 people. She was key- speaker in numerous conferences and seminars on social responsibility and public rhttps://sites.google.com/a/etica-aplicata.ro/carmae/home/members/cristina-horiaelations, such as the European CSR Lessons, Biz Days and PR Forum.
Areas of Expertise:
* Corporate Social Responsibility
* Ethics in Business
E-mail: cristina.horia ‘AT’ etica-aplicata.ro
Training Past Activity (selection):
Interviews and Press Materials:
Latest Publications (articles, selection):
1.2. In volumes
• Horia, Cristina & Ioana Szatmari & Claudia Macovei (2012), Implementarea responsabilităţii sociale. Ghid de lecţii învăţate [Implementing Social Responsibility. Lessons Learned]; National Association of Romanian Exporters and Importers, United Nations Development Programme and Agency for the Implementation of Projects and Programmes for SMEs, Bucharest.
• Horia, Cristina & Ioana Szatmari & Claudia Macovei (2012), Implementarea responsabilităţii sociale. Ghid de instrumente şi tehnici [Implementing Social Responsibility. Instruments and Techniques]; National Association of Romanian Exporters and Importers, United Nations Development Programme and Agency for the Implementation of Projects and Programmes for SMEs, Bucharest.
• Lupu, Rodica & Cristian Ducu & Georgiana Grigore & Cristina Horia & Alin Stancu (et al.)(2012), Bune practici în parteneriatele pentru responsabilitate socială. O analiză naţională a 550 de proiecte de responsabilitate socială implementate în parteneriat [Good Practices in Social Responsibility Partnerships. A National Analysis of 550 Projects of Social Responsibility projects Implemented through Partnership]; “Act responsibly!” Project, Junior Chamber International Romania, Bucharest.
• Horia, Cristina & Dragos Dehelean (2011), Caracteristicile unui parteneriat de succes. Conditii de sustenabilitate [The Characteristics of a Successful Partnership. Sustainability Conditions]; in Borțun, Dumitru & Camelia Crisan & Dragos Dehelean & Cristian Ducu & Georgiana Grigore & Cristina Horia & Luminita Oprea & Alin Stancu (2011), Parteneriate sustenabile și bune practici în responsabilitatea socială; JCI Romania, Bucharest, 86-103. (ISBN: 978-973-0-11520-8)