First and foremost, the Centre for Advanced Research in Ethics and Applied Ethics (CARMAE) is a research organization focused on Applied Ethics, Strategic Management and Organizational Change. We are especially interested in developing or participating in research projects with high value for society at large, organizations and professions. Our members and external collaborators have extensive experience in various types of projects, both with private and public funding, and regularly are part of international multidisciplinary research teams.
Besides the research component, CARMAE is actively engaged in public policy formulation and analysis, in advocating for better legislative projects, in improving organizational cultures and internal ethics & compliance mechanisms, in promoting integrity and professionalism in various areas. Consequently, our work includes a public side, where we serve as Ethics Experts in various commissions, councils and other overseeing bodies.
- Ethics & Compliance Management in Romanian Private and Public Organizations (2009-2012)
- Ethics & Compliance Management in Romanian Private and Public Organizations (2012-2020)
- Responsible Organisations (2014-2017)
- Ethical Challenges in Emerging Advertising Practices (2015-2020)
- The Moral Brain. Making Ethical Decisions in Problematic Situations (2016-2022)